This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 27, 2011

One Year – Las Vegas Portrait Photographer

Meet my beautiful cousin Rachel and her hubby of just over a year Jacob. Well....my husbands cousin but we might as well be blood..... I shot their wedding last year and love them so very much! You can feel the love even one whole year later. Oh and did I mention I always get super nervous shooting her pictures?!? She is a local photographer here in town shooting both digital and film photographs. Check her out HERE!

004web008web

002web003web

005web001web

009web006web

2 comments:

Chelsea Albert said...

Cute!! Fab job! I love her dress and necklace SO much.

Rachel said...

I love em! I tried to comment earlier, but I can never get my dang comments to post on your blog. It will be a miracle if this one does. I love number 2 and 4, and 8. My dress looks great in the pics, so glad I went with that one. You're the best! Thanks so much! I just wish I were cute for you :(.

Post a Comment