This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Laura's Sweet Sixteen - Las Vegas Event Photographer

Laura is one lucky girl. She recently had a sweet sixteen party. Her birthday is on St Patty's day so her birthday theme was "Lucky Charm!" Soooo fitting and creative if you ask me. She had great food, decorations, a candy buffet and an awesome dance party too. She even had party boxes filled with treats and favors for her closest girlfriends! So thoughtful! Check out the highlights from the fabulous night and don't miss out on the sweetest Daddy/daughter dance ever. Seriously why weren't my parents this cool when I was sixteeen?!?

001C

019C009C008C007C014C013018C006C

004C002C020C015C012C

No comments:

Post a Comment