This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Beautiful Bride - Las Vegas Wedding Photography

Had fun out at the dry lake bed today with the beautiful and talented Kristi! There is a ton of light to play with out there and there is absolutely no shelter from the sun... a photographer's dream or their worst nightmare. Haha! It is a good thing we brought some water and Kristi's ipod which had some sweet tunes that we blasted from her car. The perfect combination for an amazing photoshoot! Enjoy!

004C001C006C005C002C003C008C010C

011C007C

3 comments:

Jessie Emeric said...

pretty :)

Chelsea Albert said...

That sun drenched one (second from the bottom, on the left) is my fave!! She looks beautiful! Great job!

kim23 said...

what an amazing and perfect photoshoot! the bride really looks beautiful! love all these pictures! great work, Trish! You are one of the most talented and professional Las Vegas wedding photographers!!! Congrats for this blog!

Post a Comment