This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baby Landon – Las Vegas Lifestyle Photographer

Meet little Landon! Number three and the final completion of the cutest family of five. Born 7lbs and 5oz he came into this world with soft baby skin and a dark head of hair. I think this little guy may have more hair than even my eighteen month old....she is pretty bald. Enjoy these same day birth pics. Isn't he just delicious?!?

 

Landon-185Landon-082Landon-076Landon-103CLandon-053Landon-067Landon-032Landon-133Landon-108Landon-123Landon-178Landon-171

1 comment:

Heather said...

Definitely DELICIOUS!!!!!!

Post a Comment