This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Amanda & Curtis - Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

Meet Amanda and Curtis. A pleasure to photograph, they followed direction well and figured out what I wanted even when I couldn't get the words out right. It was really fun getting to hang out with them. I can't wait to shoot their real wedding day at the end of this month. They are such an amazing looking couple to top it off. Check out their awesomeness here!

012C011C014C008C013C010C001C006C

016C004C003C017C

2 comments:

Connie said...

Very Nice!

Chelsea Albert said...

Fabulous!! I love em! They are a super cute couple with great style! Lucky!! ;)

Post a Comment