This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kristi & Bo - Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

I absolutley adore Kristi and Bo. It makes the wedding day flow really well when you spend time getting to know each other before the wedding date. This was made possible by being able to also take their engagments and bridals. They are matched so well and they really compliment each other. Kristi has a simple elegance to her.....she doesn't have to try AT all and I love that about her. Bo is a guy's guy, genuine and real. They threw the best reception with great food from Grape Street Cafe and none other than Yogurtland for dessert. Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your day! Consider yourself blogged!

009C010C013C031C011C014C030C034C012C020C019C016C017C015C029C026C027C033C023C025C

3 comments:

Gabriel said...

Great shots and very cool use of off-camera flash! LOVE IT!!!

Gabriel Ortiz
www.alleventsdj.com
702.348.6641

kim23 said...

you're right, Kristi and Bo are matched so well and they really compliment each other! I absolutely adore them! I'm sure they had a wonderful wedding reception with great food. these pictures are awesome! You are one of the most talented Las Vegas wedding photographers! great work!

cropfoto said...

Ah! I LOVE the dancing pictures. They make me want to dance!

Post a Comment