This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Spontaneous Fun! – Las Vegas Portrait Photographer

Some of my most treasured pictures are the ones where we aren't dressed up and my kids have stained shirts and messy hair. You can't plan moments like these. I am all about being in the moment at that exact place and time. It can't be re-created and frankly, I wouldn't want to. I love the spontaneity of it all. Don't mind the laundry hanging in the background or the stuff on the counters. The bathroom isn't the ideal place for pictures either. Perfectly imperfect place for a photoshoot if you ask me! Enjoy!

001cropweb

002webb008web

011cropweb

009cropweb

003web

No comments:

Post a Comment