This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Carnival – Las Vegas Engagement Photographer

I had the opportunity to get together with a group of other photographers in town this past weekend.  It is a great time to talk, learn and get to know each other better.  Did I mention we also get to shoot some amazing photos too?  Here are some pictures of the beautiful couple I got to work with.

006L 004CL

010L 013L

007L 008L 009L

011bwL 012

014L 015L

016L 017L

019bwL

 018L 005L

Thanks to all of the people who helped put this shoot together!

Cherie Hogan (Head Visionary/Photo Stylist) www.cheriehoganphotography.com, Michellene Mikesell (Brittney and Ila's hairpieces) http://princesscouturedesigns.blogspot.com/ - Check her stuff out, she does amazing pieces at very affordable prices!, Timmy's Yummys (Balloons) http://stores.ebay.com/Timmys-Yummys ,  Faith Vibbert (Ila's dress) http://faithworks4u.etsy.com , Inga Nataya (Brittney's dress) www.nataya.com

6 comments:

Erin said...

Gorgeous!!

Cherie said...

I can't believe you already have all these up! They look awesome! You did a great job!

Chelsea Albert said...

These are AHHHHHHmazing! :) They are such a cute couple!

Chels Allred said...

Love 'em! You do a great job! i cant believe you already have all these up! i only got two up! slow. haha
www.ohsnapphotographs.blogspot.com

Saundra Wirig said...

Love these. This was such a fun shoot. My fav are the ones where he is putting the hat on her.

RYAN ASTAMENDI PHOTOGRAPHY said...

You're super talented!! Great work!

Post a Comment