This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 4, 2010

Latest Portfolio Pictures!

Check out Suhaila!  Such a beautiful girl and she not only has what it takes on the outside but on the inside as well.  She is incredibly talented and super fun to be around.  This made our shoot all the more fun.  Did I mention that we met at 630 in the morning!!!  I wish I looked that good that early.  Lucky for her  I managed to brush my teeth and pulled my hair back into a messy ponytail before I left to meet her.  Here are some headshots for her portfolio, she is auditioning for a movie. 

 

006L005CL

009L

1 comment:

Chelsea Albert said...

daaang! haha Great shots! She is gorgeous!

Post a Comment