This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Find me in Print! –Las Vegas Photographer

So, I have a very exciting story to share.  A few months back you might remember the social media campaign shoot that I did.  It was a Vegas style shoot by the pool.  Well, by collaborating with en.gauge media, my images actually went to print in the local Business Builders magazine along with en.gauge media’s featured article on social media!  Get your hands on one and check it out!

002

Prentice Sleeping &  Print Ad 041 Prentice Sleeping &  Print Ad 039 001 trishblogyello600x600

5 comments:

Connie said...

Awesome!!! That is just too cool, Congrats :)

Amanda J said...

Congratulations!! Love how it all turned out!

Cherie said...

That's so awesome Trish! Congrats!

alma and nicole smith said...

congrats trish! that's awesome :)

Rachel said...

Can I have your autograph? They look great!

Post a Comment