This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Just One Look!– Las Vegas Portrait Photographer

I am sure that every once in a while something  just strikes you.  Stops you dead in your tracks, grabbing your attention and making you feel some emotion.  Well, this picture pretty much sums that up for me.  I feel like the subject is so engaging that I can’t help but feel that comfortable happy feeling I try to evoke in my photos just by looking at her.   I can feel so many different emotions with just one look. What kind of picture stops you in your tracks?  Is it edgy, romantic, happy or fun…or is it a mix of those things?  This picture just speaks to me right now although it is just plain simple.  I am looking to simplify my life and I am realizing that maybe this picture says more about what I am feeling than the subject is (although whatever she is thinking about looks pretty good too.) 018l

1 comment:

Chelsea Albert said...

Stunning gal and photo!

Post a Comment