This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

sleepy boy!!! - Las Vegas Children's Photographer

It doesn’t happen very often where I can actually catch one of my children asleep. Especially during nap time when the slightest sound might awaken them from their slumber.  I caught my middle child today looking so peaceful I ran fast on my tiptoes into the other room to grab my camera….caught him just in time.  Kudos to me!  Couldn’t resist sharing, he is just two years old and now I can remember him this way forever.  Cheers!

001

1 comment:

Cherie said...

I ALWAYS want to take pictures of Ila sleeping but she is the lightest sleeper EVER and I don't want to take any chances! :) Thats such a cute shot!

Post a Comment