This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 3, 2011

Adam & Regina – Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

Adam & Regina had marriage coming a long time ago….ten years to be exact!  So they decided to tie the knot at Bali Hai on the strip on NEW YEARS EVE!  I knew that once this couple got together for a wedding we were in for a romantic, exciting, relaxed wedding.  These two ducks fans really know how to party and had the most perfect ceremony filled with sentiments and laughter.  After the reception it was time to for Regina to slip out of her gown and slip into something a little more comfortable so they could ring in the new year on the strip.  Here’s to you!

013L010L014bwL008L021L015L003L001L002L004L031bwL027L    006L016bwL024L023L007L017L018L022L026L019L030L028L

5 comments:

Chelsea Albert said...

Awesome Trish!

Erin said...

Lovely! That last shot is SO fun:D

Anonymous said...

Love it! Congratulations and fabulous pictures. Beautiful!

Brook said...

Trish, You get better and better! I love, Love LOVE these picts! Good job

Unknown said...

I love these and can't wait to see them all. It was such an awesome night! Addy looked beautiful and Lucas was adorable. I love the one where he is smiling! Go Ducks!

Post a Comment