This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hole in his jeans – Las Vegas Portrait Photographer

We set up the kids trampoline they got for Christmas and they had so much fun playing!  There was a lot of jumping and bouncing going on so keeping the images in focus was a challenge for me….good practice though :)  Why post these pictures you ask?  Well, they are not the most perfectly composed pictures I have ever taken, but they are my kids.  The other one was taking a nap…so maybe you can see him next time.  These guys are the ones that got me started in taking pictures and I love being able to have these fun memories to look back on, even if their faces are a little dirty, their clothes are a mess or there is a hole in his jeans.  

 

006L 001L 005L 002L 003L

2 comments:

Cherie said...

These are GREAT Trish! I love them!

Brigg and Dianne said...

You are creating a whole family of mini-trish's! They are so flippin' cute!

Post a Comment