This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lovely Couple – Las Vegas Portrait Photographer

Thanks to Caroline and Travis for modeling at the Chelsea Albert Photog get together.  This couple was seriously awesome and did so great in front of the camera…..can’t you tell they are relaxed?  I had a great time hanging out with some of Las Vegas’s finest photographers as we took pictures in the warm morning light. 

004L 003L 006CL 007CL  001L 002L 005L 009L 008bwL700

5 comments:

Heather said...

Great SHOTS...you ROCK w/ your 50! ;) ::hehe::
I'm so stoked that I got to meet you today!
It was *FuN*!

Erin said...

Ah, these are so good:)

Jessie Emeric said...

these are so nice! glad it was fun. i'm sorry i didn't get to go yesterday..

Melissa said...

So pretty!

Connie said...

love these!!!!

Post a Comment