This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Anna’s 30th Surprise Party! – Las Vegas Event Photography

I love a well planned surprise party, but Anna’s 30th birthday bash really rocked!  First off, the whole gymnasium was packed, I don’t think I could have gotten this many people at my funeral let alone my birthday :) .…hahaha There were so many delectable sweets all over the room.  She had no idea about the party and was completely surprised when she walked through the doors.  Priceless!  I love the picture of her mom hugging her below in black & white….my fav!  Enjoy the pics and don’t forget to keep an eye out for Anna riding her brand new cherry red Schwinn tricycle. 

 

Anna Turns Thirty 031  Anna Turns Thirty 024Anna Turns Thirty 028 Anna Turns Thirty 075Anna Turns Thirty 077  Anna Turns Thirty 332bLAnna Turns Thirty 196LAnna Turns Thirty 213LAnna Turns Thirty 015LAnna Turns Thirty 207LAnna Turns Thirty 054L Anna Turns Thirty 317LAnna Turns Thirty 318LAnna Turns Thirty 006LAnna Turns Thirty 357LAnna Turns Thirty 403LAnna Turns Thirty 433bLAnna Turns Thirty 328LAnna Turns Thirty 517L

2 comments:

Jessie Emeric said...

just precious! looks like a fun party, cute details :)

Erin said...

You're detail shots rock, along with the rest:)

Post a Comment