This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 13, 2010

Todd & Amy – Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

Meet Todd & Amy!  They just tied the knot at the Lake Club at Lake Las Vegas!  What an awesome wedding! They have a connection like none other.  You can see it in their eyes with every glance.  This happy couple managed to throw a beautiful wedding with heartfelt toasts and hilarious activities mixed with a few tearjerkers ……. (sigh).  I really enjoyed the fact that when talking and planning with Amy, it was important for her to not feel rushed and enjoy their time together.  This set the tone for the entire day so that I could be there to capture the real moments.  Thanks so much for making me part of the family you guys!  Live it up in Jamaica, Man! You deserve it!

005L 011L 002L009L 010L  012L 028L 020L 027L 016L 025L   018L  014L Todd & Amy 1373L 019L 008L 001L 034L  Todd & Amy 1371L  033L029L

3 comments:

RYAN ASTAMENDI PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Beautiful work!!

Jeanna Hayes said...

Gorgeous! And I love the OCF :)

Jessie Emeric said...

very nice! love the one of them kissing :)

Post a Comment