This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Twins are Born! – Las Vegas Event Photographer!

I was lucky enough to be invited into the room for some sweet baby time.  My big sis had a set of boy and girl twins!!!  Hooray!  What I would give to be able to get a two for the price of one pregnancy…..can we say jealous?!?  Pregnancy is not my favorite part of the birthing experience.  Baby boy weighed 7lb 12 oz and baby girl weighed 6lb 14 oz….yeah that’s right, my big sis carried the equivalent of a 14 1/2 lb baby!  The best part is that she looks great because she is so beautiful and she didn’t even have any makeup on.  Enjoy the pictures of the two newest 2010 tax deductions!  Love you guys!

Owen Twins 021L Owen Twins 152LOwen Twins 167LOwen Twins 175LOwen Twins 044LOwen Twins 144LOwen Twins 131LOwen Twins 077LOwen Twins 107L Owen Twins 163LaOwen Twins 087 (2)L Owen Twins 188LOwen Twins 168LOwen Twins 038LOwen Twins 125LOwen Twins 172LOwen Twins 130LOwen Twins 135LOwen Twins 102L

5 comments:

Chelsea Albert said...

These are GORGEOUS! I love em! Such sweet babies!

Jillian said...

I was hoping to see some pics. Beautiful! I love the one with the baby laying down and mommy's face in the background. So sweet. They look so perfect.

Unknown said...

A beautiful Mother and beautiful babies. Congratulations to Dianne and Brigg and all their Family. There is no greater blessing given to us by Heavenly Father than precious children. He truly loves us. Thanks Trish, for posting these baby pictures in such a timely manner. Can't stop looking at them. They are our 53rd and 54th great grandchildren. We love you forever.

Canico Studios said...

nice

Scott Cowley said...

Beautiful and congratulations Brigg and Dianne! What kind of camera/lens were these shot with?

Post a Comment