This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The S Family – Las Vegas Portrait Photography

Say hello to my little friends…..haha!  Meet the S family, they are amazing and beautiful!  Mom S and I had been plotting this shoot for a while and we were having the hardest time pinning down a date because of the recent bad weather.  Anyways, we decided last minute that today was the day and so we headed out of town to do a family photo shoot at the dry lake beds.  Trust me folks, it was not as warm as it looks and the wind started to pick up towards the end.  However, despite the bad weather, we managed to get a few great family pics with everyone looking!  Enjoy the thanksgiving feast for your eyes!

003L 002L 018L 013L 016L1 017L005aL 014L 015L 012aL 011L 007L2

4 comments:

Erin said...

Awesome! I really need to go find this place someday. These turned out way good:)

Chelsea Albert said...

So cute! I love the blankets and balloons!

RYAN ASTAMENDI PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Love it! Great looking family! You have to show me the best spot for these desert shoots!

Rachel said...

I totally missed this post. Great job. I'm a sucker for the lake bed. Put a potato sack in the middle of it and I'd still be swooning.

Post a Comment