This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 21, 2010

70th Surprise Birthday Party! – Las Vegas Event Photographer

Turn 70?  Well I think it is a pretty amazing feat, and this man is as lively as they get, you would never guess he was 70 because he is so young at heart…….. the best is definitely yet to come.  He had many old friends there to greet him and is was completely a surprise!  He had no idea!  It was a very intimate party that started right at sundown and went into the later party of the evening.  His family had this planned for a while and I am so excited I got to be a part of it!  Check out out some of the pictures below, someone even brought a copy of an old high school yearbook from 1958.  Makes me look forward to my future birthdays…..70 here I come!!!

005L bw002L bw009L 006L 008L 001L009L  003aL bw005L bw004L 002L 004L 007Lbw010L  bw013

1 comment:

Jimmy Noor said...

Amazing pictures Trish. You are a perfect photographer, all the photos you shared are amazing and beautiful.

Bachelor parties  Las Vegas

Post a Comment