This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Doughnut Date – Las Vegas Portrait Photographer

Welcome to the doughnut date!  Eating doughnuts all the the time would be yummy, but they are one of life’s guilty little pleasures.  I consider these and muffins to be “breakfast cake” or that is at  least what I call them.  This couple was a pleasure to photograph and they look great together!  Take a look at them in this super romantic session.

002aL 005L 009L 006L 011L 010L 007L 008L 013L 004L 012L

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Love the props! Where did you guys do these? Is this spring mountain ranch?

Chels Allred said...

very cute photos trish. and delicious.

Post a Comment