This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 19, 2010

Twin baby shower! – Las Vegas Event Photographer

Ok Ok personal post time.  My awesome older sister (who looks younger than me by the way :) is pregnant with twins!  That’s right TWINS!!  The best part is that one is a girl and one is a little boy!   So me and my sister in law had an fun time throwing a shower in both colors blue and pink!  With great food and even greater people, we partied it up on a beautiful November evening.  We were in such a hurry at the end that I was barely able to snap off a few pictures.  Check it out…….. it was a lot of fun.  p.s. a big shout out to Limelight Wedding & Events for their help in making this shower perfect in the details.

001L 009L 006L 004L   011L008  002L 012L010L

4 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

It was really so beautiful, and your pics turned out awesome! Thanks for everything, you are the best!!!

the MARTIN and BROOK Cook Family said...

Congrats to your sista! And what a beautiful Shower!! Good job girlies! I can't wait to get back in town so we can play!

Connie said...

It looks like it was a hit! I'm sad I missed it! Love you!

Unknown said...

I agree with Con! Where was my invite?! :(

Post a Comment