This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summer in the Mountains! – Las Vegas Portrait Photographer

We managed to escape the summer heat and head up to the mountains for some family picture time. Really fun for me since I am only taking a limited amount of family pictures this year! This family was heating it up in my camera but knew how to keep their cool with the kids for the photo shoot. and....yes I did just say they were heating it up while keepin it cool. I have the right to be cheesy every once in a while! Enjoy!

018006009011007012014013008015010017016

1 comment:

Chelsea Albert said...

AMAZING location and photos! Wow! Those cool mountains look so good right about now! :)

Post a Comment