This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kyle & Heather – Las vegas Engagement Photos Part 1

Meet Kyle and Heather, I had the opportunity to hang out with them and explore a couple different locations for their engagement pictures. It was hot and it was windy. Such troopers as they always stayed postive and were perfect behind the lens. I love when the chemistry is already there because these two can kiss and they can do it WELL! You will find Kyle always opening Heather's door as he reads the backs of nutrition labels to ensure what he is buying is safe for her to eat in her gluten free lifestyle. Those are just some of the changes you make in your life when you fall head over heels for the one you love. Here is part one of their awesome engagement session. Enjoy!

008011016012036014019017013018009010015

No comments:

Post a Comment