This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 13, 2010

Off Road Maternity - Las Vegas Portrait Photographer

So, I went out with one of my good friends Brook.  She is due next week with her third baby….a girl after my own heart :) !  We were “off roading” in my old college car (my stick shift honda civic) looking for cool places to do future photo shoots.  Anyway the sun was going down fast and so I jumped out and made her be my model before the light was gone.  Keep in mind I am in the middle of no where on a bumpy road with a girl who could go into labor at any minute and I am a horrible driver on anything but freeways and city streets (that’s even questionable).  She was giving me tips while we were driving to keep my bumper out of the dirt.  Luckily I came prepared with a gallon of water just in case we got stranded and I had to perform any major baby delivering.  Good thing I didn’t end up needing it! She looks so great and she doesn’t even have to try.  Thanks Brook!

     001web 002web

     005web 004webb

003bweb

No comments:

Post a Comment