This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Miss Henderson – Las Vegas Portrait Photographer

Okay so I can not even start to begin to tell you how easy it was to photograph this girl.  I could just take pictures of her all day long!!!   Meet Felice, you can also call her Miss Henderson 2010!!!  I was so eager to post some pictures that I had to set the mood for each part of the shoot.  So here are some pictures to get you excited for the rest to come.  Enjoy!

 

001FL 002BWL

010L   008FL

5 comments:

marleah said...

Girl, I could look at your website all day long. I love all the new pics! You are one talented photographer!

Cherie said...

Can't wait to see the rest! Especially the flash stuff!!

Felice said...

I love that last one with the skyline in the back!!

Chelsea Albert said...

What a fun little picnic scene! They're great!

RYAN ASTAMENDI PHOTOGRAPHY said...

She's very pretty. ; )

Post a Comment