This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 15, 2013

Quinn’s Birth Story

Quinn is my 4th child and because of this I had some high expectations on how my delivery should have gone. But like life, things don’t always go as planned. I can only thank my Heavenly Father for allowing me to come out with the win in the end and for giving me the strength to take the path that made me stronger.

I checked in at 7:30 am and she was born at 11:23 that night. Quinn weighed 8lbs 9 oz and measured 20 and ¼ inches long. My biggest baby yet. (No wonder I had to use the restroom every 30 minutes : ) What can I say, she was worth it, she was worth the nausea, the vomiting, every leg cramp, every visit to the bathroom, every sleepless night, every sharp contraction and yes even three unsuccessful epidurals. She has finally arrived and is a perfect addition to our family!

P.S. – I will spare you the really graphic pushing pics by keeping those for myself

I want to thank  Saundra at SW-Studios for being there and for documenting my delivery so beautifully.

Quinn's Birth 007

Quinn's Birth 014Quinn's Birth 025

Quinn's Birth 044

Quinn's Birth 065

Quinn's Birth 060

Quinn's Birth 095

Quinn's Birth 096

Quinn's Birth 081

Quinn's Birth 102Quinn's Birth 119

Quinn's Birth 147

Quinn's Birth 157

Quinn's Birth 153

Quinn's Birth 179

Quinn's Birth 175

Quinn's Birth 173

Quinn's Birth 186

Quinn's Birth 217

Quinn's Birth 223

Quinn's Birth 229

Quinn's Birth 271

Quinn's Birth 290

Quinn's Birth 303

Quinn's Birth 311

No comments:

Post a Comment