This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 4, 2011

Alexis & Lance - Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

Meet Alexis and Lance. They tied the knot at the fabulous TPC Summerlin here in Las Vegas. It actually turns out I know lance from way back! Pretty neat, I love running into people later in life to find them happy as can be! He has been doing some work in Qatar so why not get married before he leaves the country? Sounds like a good idea to me! When I first met Alexis I could tell that we were going to get along great, she is easy going and so fun! The day wouldn't have been without a little hiccup when after the first look, Lance's finger began bleeding and we began searching for a way to stop it. I mean we are talking about a lot of white fabric and a blood stain would not have gone down well. Alexis and Lance handled it like champs even though he was bleeding through the band-aids during photo time. Would have given anything for some crazy glue in my bag. That would have stopped the bleeding! Looks like I will be adding crazy glue to my photographer first aid kit. Haha...enjoy the pics of the ceremony at sunset and see them get down on the dance floor! Alexis and Lance.....you have just been blogged!
.

047030032033b018034023007010012037009

022015025041

008

042038049048043044055040028C

027060057051053b050

1 comment:

kim23 said...

wonderful pictures! I really enjoyed them! Alexis and Lance look so in love! a very beautiful couple! Congratulations to them! I just love these fantastic, romantic and unique weddings in Vegas! What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! :)

Post a Comment