This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bridal Fun! - Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

Meet Jill....she is what can I say?......the calmest and easy going bride EVER!!! We set out to do her bridals and the wind was gusting away at 30mph. Now, typically I would re-schedule in this kind of weather but when a bride shows up all dressed up and even has a fabulous bouquet made for the occasion, there isn't much that can get in my way. We jumped from spot to spot trying to find "less windy" areas and even with a few hair piece fly aways and crazy gusts of wind Jill was just happy to be there. Check out this beautiful bride and start drooling, but be careful I wouldn't want the wind to blow it back onto your face ;)

 

003C005C004C010C006C013C017C007C008C018unshC011C012C014C015C

No comments:

Post a Comment