This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wedding Bliss

Okay this is my Cousins wedding and she is beautiful. One of my favorite people...she deserved a beautiful wedding and ceremony like this. It was so intimate, comfortable and romantic! Go Rach!

           007CL 

012BW 013BWL

       005CL 010BWL 

016CL018CL

     009CL 

     006CBL004CL  

    023BG 027BGL

     002CL

    003CL  

   015CL        025CCL       

001BW008BW     

011BG

026CL

5 comments:

Brandy Garcia said...

You're absolutely beautiful,Rachel.Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Your right it is a great dress!!! Congrats..you guys looked so happy! I love it! -Susan

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

LOVE THESE!!!! SO HAPPY FOR MR. & MRS. EDGEL KEEP MORE PHOTOS COMING TRISH.... I saw you added more and I like it!!!!

Hilary and Chris said...

I love Rachel, I'm so excited she found herself a good man! :) I love the photos! I didn't know you guys were related??!!

Trish said...

Yes Rachel is actually my cousin in law:) Rachel is my husband's cousin...and I love her!

Post a Comment