This is a place for me to express myself as a photographer the way I see life. The blog will keep you updated on my latest happenings and will let you get to know me better. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 23, 2009

David & Katie Engagements

I had so much fun shooting the fun couple David & Katie. They have so much personality and are totally perfect for one another. You can tell they are absolutely in love. One of the funnest shoots I have ever been on! Enjoy!

 David & Katie Engaged 354CL  David & Katie Engaged 257CTL

David & Katie Engaged 411PL

 David & Katie Engaged 522CL David & Katie Engaged 453CL  David & Katie Engaged 207CRL

 David & Katie Engaged 129PTL David & Katie Engaged 620PL 

David & Katie Engaged 613PTL

 David & Katie Engaged 262CL David & Katie Engaged 176CL

No comments:

Post a Comment